YPWC benefits from the financial and monetary support of these individuals, organizations institutions:
- Youth Service America
- Forestry Commission of Ghana
- Nana Fosu
- Dr.Kwadwo Amoah
- UN Millennium Campaign
- West African Civil Society Forum (WACSOF)
- Open Society Initiative for West Africa
Young People We Care (YPWC) is a non-profit organization that depends on volunteer efforts, donations of cash and other resources of individuals, foundations and other institutions.YPWC was founded in December 2005.Its was registered as a company limited by guarantee with registration number G. 17,441 by the Registrar of Companies. YPWC was granted recognition as a Non-Governmental Organization by the Department of Social Welfare, Ghana in 2008 with registration number D. S.W./3727.
- Mail all cheques through our address that you find at the contact us page.
- Cheques drawn in Pound Sterling or US Dollars should be issued in favor of “Young People We Care”.
- Cheques drawn in Ghanaian Cedis should be issued in favor of “Young People We Care”.
Wire remittances should be made through:
- Account Name: Young People We Care
- Bank Name: Barclays Bank of Ghana-Adum Branch
- Bank Address: P.O Box PC 59, Prempeh College Kumasi
- Bank Account Number: 0661027037
- Bank IBAN/SWIFT code: BARCGHAC0661027037
- Bank Sort code: 0306066
- Reference: Donor name
- Bank Phone +2335149543/49629
Your donation can be made easily and securely on our partner’s page (Omprakash) at: https://omprakash.org/DonationForm?go=DonationForm&p=166.